Huge Savings Item! Save 15% on the PETZL - I'd L, Self-Braking Descender for Rescue, Red by PETZL at American Trade System. MPN: D200L0_Rot_11,5 - 13 mm. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. The I'D L self-braking descender is primarily designed for technical rescue. It has a multifunction handle that allows control of the descent speed, positioning at a work station without the need to tie off the device, and fluid movement along inclined or horizontal terrain. The integrated anti-panic function and anti-error catch limit the risk of an accident due to user error. Its rugged construction makes it particularly suited for hauling and lowering heavy loads.FOR RESCUE: The I'D L is a se
Product Description & Reviews
The I'D L self-braking descender is primarily designed for technical rescue. It has a multifunction handle that allows control of the descent speed, positioning at a work station without the need to tie off the device, and fluid movement along inclined or horizontal terrain. The integrated anti-panic function and anti-error catch limit the risk of an accident due to user error. Its rugged construction makes it particularly suited for hauling and lowering heavy loads.
Features & Highlights
- FOR RESCUE: The I'D L is a self-braking descender designed for a technical rescue.
- MULTI-FUNCTIONAL HANDLE: Unlocks the rope and controls the descent with the hand on the free end of the rope; moves more easily on horizontal or inclined terrain, thanks to the button on the handle.
- ANTI-PANIC FUNCTION: Will activate if the user pulls too hard on the handle; it brakes and stops the descent automatically.
- ANTI-ERROR CATCH: Helps to reduce the risk of an accident due to incorrect installation of the device on the rope.
- TAKES YOUR SLACK: Pivoting cam facilitates taking up the slack in the rope; can also be used to make a reversible haul system, and for short ascents (in conjunction with a FOOTAPE or FOOTCORD foot loop and an ASCENSION handled rope clamp).
Fall Arrest Kits
D200L0_Rot_11,5 - 13 mm
D200L0_Rot_11,5 - 13 mm
10 x 4 x 14 inches
3.8 x 2.7 x 9 inches
Have questions about this item (D200L0_Rot_11,5 - 13 mm), or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by PETZL, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
mpn: 01620, ean: 0672421016207,
FEATURES: Durable anchorage connectors for many applications Have pass-thru loop end design for easy use Convenient end points for use with horizontal lifeline systems 6 feet in length A Guardian Fall ProductThe Guardian Fall Protection ''Cross Arm S...
mpn: 9099X12, ean: 0715934330597,
The MILLER 9099 Relief Step Safety Device alleviates the effects of orthostatic intolerance, also known as suspension trauma. If a fall occurs, a person becomes suspended in a harness and remains both vertical and sedentary for a period of time, caus...
mpn: 00205, ean: 0672421002057,
GUARDIAN RAILMASTER - NO LANYARD (00205)Designed for use with heavy-duty shock absorbing lanyards. Lightweight and portable. Durable/Weatherproof zinc coated. Glides easily along most US 30-175 crane/train rails. Installs instantly without tools.
Guardian 00101 Beamer 2000 Fits 3 1/2-14'' Beams The Guardian Fall Protection Beamer 2000 is a versatile Fall Arrest anchor designed for use both overhead and at foot level. Attachable to both steel I and H beams, the Beamer 2000 offers Nylon bushing...