Free Shipping Included! FIBARO Flood Sensor, Newest Z-Wave Plus Water Leak & Freeze Detector, FGFS-101 ZW5 by Fibaro at American Trade System. MPN: FGFS-101 ZW5. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. The Fibaro Flood Sensor is the most functional water leak sensor for your smart home. It is designed to either be placed on the floor or a wall with the gold-plated water-sensing probes Extended by a connected wire. The device can be battery* or VDC powered (12/24 VDC). it has a built-in tilt sensor that reports any movement of the device to the central Z-Wave controller. The Fibaro Flood Sensor is buoyant and can float on the waterfall surface. It has a built-in temperature sensor that can aler
Product Description & Reviews
The Fibaro Flood Sensor is the most functional water leak sensor for your smart home. It is designed to either be placed on the floor or a wall with the gold-plated water-sensing probes Extended by a connected wire. The device can be battery* or VDC powered (12/24 VDC). it has a built-in tilt sensor that reports any movement of the device to the central Z-Wave controller. The Fibaro Flood Sensor is buoyant and can float on the waterfall surface. It has a built-in temperature sensor that can alert you if there is an increase or decrease in temperature, which can protect your home from damage caused by frozen pipes. The Fibaro Flood Sensor is compatible with most Z-Wave smart hubs such as Home Center 2 and Lite, SmartThings, Home Seer, Vera, Clare Controls, and Nexin.
Features & Highlights
- Prevent water damage: use this compact sensor to reliably detect leaks in your laundry or boiler rooms. Hide it under the dishwasher or in the bathroom vanity for invisible monitoring. Receive alerts via text or email as soon as water is detected (z-wave system required, sold separately).
- And more: with a built-in temperature sensor, you can monitor your home for frozen pipes and respond sooner. The sensor is also equipped with a siren alarm to instantly notify anyone around about leaks. Use the smart led indicator to quickly determine if your sensor is within z-wave range.
- Hub required: this sensor will work great with any open z-wave system like smart things, vera, nexia, home center lite, or home seer. It is not supported by wink or alarm panels (adt pulse, vivint, alarm, and others). this is the z-wave version, not for apple home kit.
- Easy set-up: pull the battery tab, add it to your hub, and lay it down on any flat surface. The gold-plated probes will start protecting your home from water damage right then and there. The device will be ok even if water accumulates, it's the only water sensor that floats.
- You're covered: this is a z-wave plus certified and ul listed device created and built in Europe from quality materials. Support portal and documentation are available on the Fibaro website so if you ever need help, just ask!
- authorized sellers include: The Smartest House, Z-Wave Products, Home Controls Inc.
Water Detectors & Alarms
FGFS-101 ZW5 Doesn't work with HomeKit
Tools & Home Improvement
3.7 x 1.4 x 3.8 inches
3.7 x 1.4 x 3.7 inches
Have questions about this item (FGFS-101 ZW5), or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Fibaro, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Save yourself thousands of dollars in water damage by using Guardian Leak Detectors throughout your home. Whether you're worried about a broken washing machine, an overflowing sump pump, or a leaking water heater, Guardian has your back! The moment a...
mpn: 22601LN0, ean: 4005176478222,
The innovative GROHE sense water detector alerts you the moment unwanted water leaks appear with a pulsating red light and buzzer, in addition to an alert which is sent to your smartphone via the Ondus app. This early warning allows you to take immed...
mpn: Walfront5qxfzt6o3v, ean: 0663862365405,
Description: Keep an eye on your outdoor water tank from the comfort of your own living room, up to 100m away. Installed at the top of your water tank, the transmitter unit measures the water level using an ultrasonic sensor and temperature using a...