Zooz Z-Wave Plus S2 Outdoor Motion Sensor ZSE29 by ZOOZ at American Trade System. MPN: ZSE29. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. NOTE: This device is supported by open Z-Wave systems ONLY. It will not work with Wink or Z-Wave alarm panels.Please contact seller if you're not sure your hub is compatible.SPECIFICATIONS:Model Number: ZSE29Z-Wave Signal Frequency: 908.42 MHz3 x AA (1.5 V) batteries (included) / Micro USB (cable + adapter sold separately)Motion Detection: up to 30 feetZ-Wave Range: Up to 100 feet in open spaceOperating Temperature: -4-104° FInstallation and Use: Indoor / Outdoor Will it work with Alexa?Amazon
Product Description & Reviews
NOTE: This device is supported by open Z-Wave systems ONLY. It will not work with Wink or Z-Wave alarm panels.Please contact seller if you're not sure your hub is compatible.SPECIFICATIONS:Model Number: ZSE29Z-Wave Signal Frequency: 908.42 MHz3 x AA (1.5 V) batteries (included) / Micro USB (cable + adapter sold separately)Motion Detection: up to 30 feetZ-Wave Range: Up to 100 feet in open spaceOperating Temperature: -4-104° FInstallation and Use: Indoor / Outdoor Will it work with Alexa?Amazon Echo is not a Z-Wave controller so you will need a compatible Z-Wave hub to get readings from this device on Alexa.Alexa-compatible Z-Wave hubs include:Fibaro Home Center LiteSmartThingsVeraPlus
Features & Highlights
- OUTDOOR SENSOR: Introducing the first Z-Wave motion detector created for outdoor use. Monitor activity remotely through your Z-Wave hub (required, sold separately) and automate outdoor lighting based on motion. Keep away from direct rainfall and sunlight.
- EASY TO INSTALL: Add it to your system quickly through auto-inclusion and mount it in minutes with just a couple of screws. Power it with batteries (included) or micro USB (cable + adapter sold separately). Program motion time-out and light level trigger by turning the knobs right on the sensor. No advanced settings available (there's only one sensitivity level for a solid 30-foot detection range).
- COMPATIBILITY: The sensor works great on HomeSeer, Hubitat, Fibaro, and Vera. Custom device handler needed for SmartThings (go to Zooz support portal or contact seller for instructions). Does NOT work with Wink, Ring, ADT, or other Z-Wave alarm panels. Alexa is NOT a Z-Wave hub (the sensor won't work directly with Echo).
- SECURITY: Equipped with the latest authenticated S2 security protocol for encrypted signal and hacker-proof smart home (NOTE: your Z-Wave hub needs to support S2 for this feature to work). Tamper protection and low battery alerts for your peace of mind.
- SUPPORT: Questions or issues? Zooz has fast and responsive US-based support to help you with set-up, functionality, and automation routines. Just ask!
5.51 x 4.09 x 5.59 inches
Have questions about this item (ZSE29), or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by ZOOZ, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
mpn: GL23sensor, ean: 0753677310827,
The Guardline wireless driveway alarm is the perfect, easy to use, motion detector for your property. It runs on the included AC adapter and has a built-in battery backup and is easily placeable anywhere in your home. The compact receiver is simple t...
mpn: PIR-002, ean: 6923669789007,
4VWIN Driveway Alarm provides a convenient and economic way to alert you the moment when someone is approaching your home before you see them. When movement is detected, the PIR sensor sends a signal to the receiver unit from up to 100 meters away. W...
mpn: Smartsound V2, ean: 0193291047448,
Features: 2W loudspeaker. Support to play MP3 audio only, good sound quality. 3 play modes: play single sound files every time, play sound files in sequence, play sound multiple files randomly. Support audio play from external micro SD ca...
mpn: CM-IR130-940, ean: 0602258963153,
CMVision Special Aluminum Case Design with Glass Window. Very Clean Front Panel Design. Allow your camera to see in total darkness. This is a simple and effective way of discreetly illuminating an area (up to 100-200 feet in distance) where monoch...