Propane / Natural Gas Detector, Home Gas Alarm; Leak Tester, Sensor; Monitor Combustible Gas Level: Methane, Butane, LPG, LNG; Voice / Light Warning & LED Display, Prevent Fire Explosions; eBook
Free Shipping Included! Propane / Natural Gas Detector, Home Gas Alarm; Leak Tester, Sensor; Monitor Combustible Gas Level: Methane, Butane, LPG, LNG; Voice / Light Warning & LED Display, Prevent Fire Explosions; eBook by EG Air at American Trade System. MPN: EG-NGD050. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. As the only US based retailer selling this item, we have a chemist on staff to answer any technical questions. We also include a 20+ page eBook on Gas & Air Quality Hazards that is emailed after purchase.Home SafetyHelp reduce your worries of leaving the stove on with this combustible gas siren & speaking voice alarm with continuous concentration monitoring and LED readout. Help protect your family from suffocation dangers and your home from explosive hazards with this device. Detection levels r
Product Description & Reviews
As the only US based retailer selling this item, we have a chemist on staff to answer any technical questions. We also include a 20+ page eBook on Gas & Air Quality Hazards that is emailed after purchase.Home SafetyHelp reduce your worries of leaving the stove on with this combustible gas siren & speaking voice alarm with continuous concentration monitoring and LED readout. Help protect your family from suffocation dangers and your home from explosive hazards with this device. Detection levels ranges from 0% to 20% of LEL for multiple combustible gases including methane, propane, butane, coal gas, town gas, LPG Liquid Petroleum Gas, LNG Liquid Natural Gas.See displayed gas levels in % LEL go up before the alarm sounds at 5% of LEL, with 100% LEL being the minimum gas level for fires. Place alarm near ceiling for natural gas and near floor for propane/butane.Testing/Tips:-Due to added odorants, people can often begin smelling a gas leak at 1% LEL whereas available retail gas alarms set an alarm threshold of 5%-25% LEL to avoid frequent false alarms. Do not be alarmed if you smell gas before the device alarms.-Every couple weeks, test your alarm with unlit butane from a cigarette lighter or propane source.-Item undergoes self-test warmup sequence for 3 min on startup.-Avoid placement where airborne contaminants like cooking oils can coat and decrease sensor sensitivity.If you are ever not satisfied with your purchase, please email us and we will make things right!Product Specifications:Power: AC 110-240V Area of Usage: Household, CamperAlarm Set Point: 5% of LEL Body Material: ABS Plastic Power:
Features & Highlights
- SAFETY - Help reduce your worries that the stove gas has been left on accidentally. This explosive gas leak alarm will sound an 80dB siren and speaking voice alarm with top flashing red light when it detects combustible gases including kitchen methane / natural gas or camping propane before it reaches an explosive level leading to fires. Feel more assured that your family is safe.
- SCIENTIFIC - This alarm precisely measures and displays concentration of combustible gas as an easy-to-read percentage from 0% to 20% of LEL. View the concentration of combustible gas on the LED screen before it reaches its explosive concentration level. Audible siren and speaking alarm sounds when gas level reaches 5% of Lower Explosive Limit (LEL).
- ECONOMICAL & GREEN - This alarm uses <3 watts of electricity and has a small energy footprint. This alarm will also help prevent someone from leaving on the stove, reducing your gas bill.
- DURABLE - Shelled in double-sided ABS, this product is anti-mildew, anti-pest, and anti-corrosive. Wipes clean easily. Use in the kitchen or in your camper.
- ORIGINAL DESIGN & LIFETIME USA SUPPORT - We have worked with the supplier that holds this product's design rights so we are sure this item is tried and tested. We have Midwest-based chemist on staff to answer any questions you have. Also included will be a 20+ page eBook on Gas and Air Quality Hazards that will be bundled with this alarm.
Gas Detectors & Alarms
3.6 x 1.6 x 5.2 inches
4.6 x 2.3 x 6.5 inches
Have questions about this item (EG-NGD050), or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by EG Air, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
Every now and then, it’s a good habit to check out the entire length of a gas line to make sure the pipes haven’t developed any small cracks or leaks. Permanent leak detectors are good at monitoring single rooms, but you will need a handheld dete...
mpn: 0603.1089, ean: 0786362357418,
The Safe T Alert 30 Series Propane/LP Gas Alarm is designed for the rugged RV environment and is ideal for Class A motor homes, Class B van campers, Class C mini-motor homes, travel trailers, fifth wheels, trucks and folding campers. It features adva...
Product DetailsPreheating Time: 30 secondsRange: 0 ~ 9999 ppmResolution: 1 ppmAlarm Type: Sound and lightAlarm Level: 2000 ppmBattery Needed: 3 x AAA alkaline batteries (Not Included)Operation Environment: 32 ~ 122℉, 15% ~ 90% RH Gas Detection: Nat...
Be Alerted of Gas Leaks while away from Home MySpool Gas Alert is a smart natural gas and propane sensor that sends email, text, and smartphone alerts to homeowners, renters, business owners, and property managers if gas leak is detected. Stop worryi...