X-Sense Combination Smoke Detector and Carbon Monoxide Detector Alarm with Display, UL Standard Certified, 10 Year Sealed Battery Operated, Easy Installation, Auto-Check, SC01
Free Shipping Included! X-Sense Combination Smoke Detector and Carbon Monoxide Detector Alarm with Display, UL Standard Certified, 10 Year Sealed Battery Operated, Easy Installation, Auto-Check, SC01 by X-Sense at American Trade System. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. User-Friendly Design The LED indicator is lit by a stable, anti-glare light. This makes the unit totally suitable for use in the bedroom, as it will not interfere with your sleep. Malfunction and low battery warnings allow you to easily know the working status of the alarm. Different Working Modes 1.When the unit is working normally, the LED indicator flashes green once every 60 seconds. 2.When the battery in the unit is low, the LED indicator flashes yellow and the alarm chirps once every
Product Description & Reviews
User-Friendly Design The LED indicator is lit by a stable, anti-glare light. This makes the unit totally suitable for use in the bedroom, as it will not interfere with your sleep. Malfunction and low battery warnings allow you to easily know the working status of the alarm. Different Working Modes 1.When the unit is working normally, the LED indicator flashes green once every 60 seconds. 2.When the battery in the unit is low, the LED indicator flashes yellow and the alarm chirps once every 60 seconds. 3.When the unit detects dangerous smoke or CO levels, the LED indicator flashes red and the alarm sounds an alarm tone. Technical Specifications Power supply: 10-year sealed lithium battery Sensor type: Smoke: photoelectric; CO: electrochemical Safety standards: UL 217, UL 2034, ULC S531, CSA 6.19-01, EN 14604:2005, EN 50291:2010 Smoke sensitivity: 0.97-1.79%/ft OBS (UL 217); 0.97-2.29%/ft OBS (ULC S531) Standby current: < 6 µA (avg.) Alarm current: < 60 mA (avg.) Best operating ambient temperature: 40-100 °F (4.4-37.8 °C) Operating relative humidity: ≤ 85% (non-condensing)Alarm volume: ≥ 85 dB at 9.84 ft (3 m) Silence duration: Smoke: ≤ 9 minutes; CO: ≤ 6 minutes (ETL); ≤ 9 minutes (BSI) Package Contents 1 × Alarm Unit 1 × Mounting Bracket 3 × Screws 3 × Anchor Plugs 1 × User Manual 1 × Warranty Card
Features & Highlights
- 10-Year Battery & 10-Year Sensor: This smoke and carbon monoxide alarm provides 10 years of continuous power with a built-in lithium battery, saving on energy while remaining eco-friendly; saves you from constantly having to change batteries; an end-of-life signal will let you know when it's time to replace the unit for safety
- Practical LCD Display: Clearly indicates real-time carbon monoxide (CO) concentration in the surrounding air, as well as the remaining battery life and working status of the alarm; if a CO concentration of 30-999 ppm exists for a certain time period, the screen will be backlit blue, and the LED indicator will flash red 4 times every 5.8 seconds
- 2-in-1 Accurate, Reliable & Highly Sensitive Alarm: Equipped with both photoelectric smoke sensor and electrochemical CO sensor that work independently of each other; every second counts; detects both fast and slow-burning fires, and instantly notifies you when dangerous smoke or CO concentration is detected while minimizing false alarms; provides the ultimate protection from 2 deadly threats, all contained in 1 unit
- Simple to Use: Test/Silence button enables you to test the alarm weekly, and to easily silence the alarm when false alarms occur; malfunction and low battery warnings allow you to easily know the working status of the alarm; in case of an emergency, an alarm tone of over 85 dB will sound throughout your entire home, instantly alerting the entire household, even those in sleep
- Quick & Easy Installation with Guaranteed Quality: Requires no rewiring; easy to mount on any wall or ceiling with the included mounting bracket, screws and anchor plugs; certified to meet the UL 217 & UL 2034 safety standards for your peace of mind and absolute confidence in our product
Household Sensors & Alarms
6.2 x 2.6 x 6.5 inches
Have questions about this item (610825895417), or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by X-Sense, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
mpn: SCO500B, ean: 0029054016324,
The First Alert SCO500B Wireless Interconnected Photoelectric Smoke and Carbon Monoxide Combo Alarm with Voice and Location detects smoke and elevated carbon monoxide levels and can work with compatible models to create a wireless alert system throug...
mpn: KI-21006973-2 PACK, ean: 0639476379428,
Kidde 900-0076-01 Ac Powered, Plug-In Carbon Monoxide Alarm (2 Pack)Digital display displays the level of carbon monoxide the unit is sensing. Three convenient mounting options. Peak level button displays the peak CO level recorded by the alarm since...
mpn: 0603.1040, ean: 0715456204413,
The Safe T Alert 20 Series Propane/LP Gas Alarm is designed for the rugged RV environment and is ideal for travel trailers, fifth wheels, trucks and folding campers. It features advanced technology with an ''Alarm Mute'' button that silences the alar...
mpn: SC03, ean: 0610825895424,
Dual Sensors for Double the Protection Equipped with a photoelectric sensor, this alarm is designed to provide the earliest possible detection and warning of fire. It also features an advanced electrochemical CO sensor that detects carbon monoxide le...