WELKFORDER 3D-Ring Industrial Fall Protection Safety Harness ANSI/ASSE Z359.11-2014 Certified Full Body Personal Protection Equipment 5-Point Adjustment Universal 310 lbs
Super Savings Item! Free Shipping Included! Save 39% on the WELKFORDER 3D-Ring Industrial Fall Protection Safety Harness ANSI/ASSE Z359.11-2014 Certified Full Body Personal Protection Equipment 5-Point Adjustment Universal 310 lbs by WELKFORDER at American Trade System. MPN: WFH001. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. WELKFORDER Full Body Harness is fully fulfilled fall protection system by distributing the force of the fall over a large area of the body, ensuring that the subject of the fall remains suspended in an upright position after the fall has occurred. High UV resistance webbing & thread are both available as alternative for the harness which would may be exposed in the scorching sunshine for a long time. The Full Body Harness is a General Size with a height range of 4'10'' to 6'1'';
Product Description & Reviews
WELKFORDER Full Body Harness is fully fulfilled fall protection system by distributing the force of the fall over a large area of the body, ensuring that the subject of the fall remains suspended in an upright position after the fall has occurred. High UV resistance webbing & thread are both available as alternative for the harness which would may be exposed in the scorching sunshine for a long time. The Full Body Harness is a General Size with a height range of 4'10" to 6'1"; and a weight range of 130 lbs to 310lbs.ANSI/ ASSE Z359.11-2014 Certified by UL and OSHA COMPLIANT. If the item or style cannot fulfill your satisfaction, we offer Free Returns within 30 days! Besides, we will provide you professional customer service related to all your questions of our products.If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us. We will reply you as soon as possible.
Features & Highlights
- ANSI/ ASSE Z359.11-2014 Certified by UL and OSHA COMPLIANT: WELKFORDER Full Body Harness is ANSI/ ASSE Z359.11-2014 Certified by UL and in compliance with the requirements of OSHA 1926.502(d) (16). This harness must be used by a Competent Person. Or the user must read and fully understand the limitations and proper use of the Fall protection equipment, and be properly trained by the Competent Person prior to use.
- ERGONOMIC DESIGN FOR PROPER FIT: The combination of "No-loose-ends" shoulders straps, legs straps and chest strap design with Pass-Thru Premium quality alloy steel mating buckles helps reduce both the carried weight and required energy for all-day job performance for users within the capacity range of 130 to 310 pounds (59 to 140 kg). It's General Size great for construction workers, carpenters, painters, roofers, window cleaners etc.
- SAFETY DESIGN PERFORMANCE: WELKFORDER Full Body Harness WFH001 are used for fall arrest, positioning, travel restraint, suspension and rescue applications. When supported by the dorsal attachment during a fall, the design of our Full Body Harness directs load through the shoulder straps supporting the user, and around the thighs. After a fall, our Full Body Harness will support users and post fall at an angle within 30° to vertical. Each of our products is Individually inspected.
- HARDWARE COMPONENTS QUALITY ASSURED: WELKFORDER Full Body Harness WFH001 has 3 D-Rings all of Min. Breaking strength 5000lbs/22KN, one dorsal D-ring to match any foreseeable fall arrest working condition, two Waist D-ring for better work position only. Five Adjusting mating buckles with stamping steel material of Min. Breaking strength 4000lbs/18KN on adjusting straps for superior fit provides both premium comfort and safety.
- WEBBING & STITCHING QUALITY ASSURED: WELKFORDER Full Body Harness is lightweight with webbing of tangle free to help keep you comfortable. All straps are made from pure, non-recycled synthetic material having the strength, aging, abrasion and heat resistance characteristics with high tensile strength more than 27KN/6000lbs. All structural stitching patterns are of high breaking strength 4000lbs/18KN to keep you safe, secure and supported.
10.8 x 2.5 x 14.8 inches
9.5 x 3.5 x 12 inches
Have questions about this item (WFH001), or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by WELKFORDER, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
mpn: HW-DFPACTBUGN, ean: 0612230198114,
Providing the ultimate in performance and comfort, the Miller AirCore Full Body Safety Harness boasts lightweight, aluminum components to reduce fatigue and increase worker productivity. This fall arrest harness is up to 16% lighter than competitive ...
Our OSHA Approved and ANSI Compliant KwikSafety High Quality Fall Protection Safety Harness is great for any industry and any application. It has 1 ¾ -inches wide yellow load bearing straps and black lock stitched webbing to keep you safe and secure...
mpn: 1112536, ean: 0840779109852,
Aluminum back and side D-rings, Tri-Lock Revolver quick connect buckles, waist pad and belt (size Medium). From DBI-SALA, the ultimate in fall protection, comes the most comfortable, lightest-wearing, truly innovative safety harness ever created: the...
mpn: 1108501, ean: 0084077900029,
Full Body Harness, Harness Application Construction, Harness Size M, Weight Capacity 420 lb. , Back D-Ring Yes, Front D-Ring No, Side D-Rings Yes, Shoulder Strap Buckles No, Chest Strap Buckles Quick-Connect, Leg Strap Buckles Quick-Connect, Sub pelv...