KwikSafety (Charlotte, NC) PIT VIPER ANSI Industrial (ANTI-FOG, ANTI-SCRATCH, Snug FIT) Welding Goggles Shade 5 | Ventilation Infrared Welding Torch Brazing Flame Cutting Gas Oxy-Acetylene Black
KwikSafety (Charlotte, NC) PIT VIPER ANSI Industrial (ANTI-FOG, ANTI-SCRATCH, Snug FIT) Welding Goggles Shade 5 | Ventilation Infrared Welding Torch Brazing Flame Cutting Gas Oxy-Acetylene Black by KwikSafety at American Trade System. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. KwikSafety is a pioneer in safety technology. We engineer all of our products to provide the greatest quality at a great value. We offer welding goggles in 4 different styles to best accommodate all our customers and their needs. Our Green Series are made out of green PVC material an elastic headband and a snug fit lip that conforms comfortably to the head and allows ample room to fit over regular eye glasses. The vents act as pressure equalizers to provide maximum air flow and prevent any foggi
Product Description & Reviews
KwikSafety is a pioneer in safety technology. We engineer all of our products to provide the greatest quality at a great value. We offer welding goggles in 4 different styles to best accommodate all our customers and their needs. Our Green Series are made out of green PVC material an elastic headband and a snug fit lip that conforms comfortably to the head and allows ample room to fit over regular eye glasses. The vents act as pressure equalizers to provide maximum air flow and prevent any fogging of the goggles while working. The shade #5 lens are flip up and are easily changeable to the proper shade lens for different welding and cutting working methods. Our Shade #5 lens can stand up to a welding current of 1 amp and are best used for Plasma Jet Welding, Welding and Brazing Flame cutting and perfect for Oxy-Acetylene Cutting, Welding, and Brazing Projects. Our Black Series Jet Skull Scratch Resistant Welding Goggles is designed with a slick black anti-scratch frame, a black adjustable headband and anti-scratch Black IR 5.0 lens to maximize comfort and protection. ANSI Z87.1 and CE EN175 F (Green Series) and CE EN 166 (Black Series) Certifications provide safety for jobs site construction workers, truck drivers, mechanics and others at risk.
Features & Highlights
- ✅ SPECIFICATION: Protection of the eyes is crucial. Exposure to ultraviolet radiation causes chemical changes to the cornea, the white of the eye, in the eye lens and on the retina. Our professional grade PIT VIPER protects you with a Shade #5 IR lens. The frame is made from very durable PVC material, and has anti-scratch properties to ensure long-lasting usability. The lenses are clear and easy to see through with a 180 degree view allowing you the benefit of peripheral vision.
- ✅ MULTIFUNCTIONAL: Ideal use is for Plasma Jet or Infrared Welding with a w/1 amp Welding Current max. Other uses include: Soldering, Brazing, welding with Oxy-acetylene gas, Flame Cutting, Oxy-fuel cutting, Blacksmithing, Blowtorching, Sandblasting, Woodworking, Sawing, Landscaping, various work projects, and even as part of a costume.
- ✅ PREMIUM COMFORT: Our PIT VIPER Welding Goggles were crafted with users in mind. They have a snug-fit lip to maximize comfort during any Welding and Cutting Working Methods, a well-sized frame that allows users to wear medium-sized eye glasses, a sleek and stylish design, and a heavy duty elastic band that can be adjusted according to each individual's needs. Anti-scratch properties ensure that visibility is maintained for a long period of time.
- ✅ WHAT THE FOG? Having your welding goggles fogging up can be frustrating and hinder productivity. With indirect vents, the possibility of fogging up is slim to none. Pressure Equalizers are located on the top and bottom of the goggles to provide maximum air flow. The built-in ventilation will make you more comfortable and your job easier.
- ✅ SAFETY, CERTIFIED: We offer quality products that provide a high standard of safety to our valued customers. In order to meet this requirement, our PIT VIPER Welding Goggles have been tested to meet ANSI Z87.1 (Personal Eye and Face Protection Devices) standards. In addition to this, they are CE EN175 F (equipment for eye and face protection during welding and allied processes) certified to meet European standards.
Safety Goggles & Glasses
PIT VIPER | BLACK | SHADE #5 |INFRARED/THERMAL WELDING
4.02 x 3.54 x 9.21 inches
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by KwikSafety, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
mpn: RX-500C-2.0_3PACK, ean: 0729294858479,
Another 1st for Elvex - a full-lens ballistic rated magnifier in a wraparound polycarbonate lens! Increases productivity of workers who have difficulty seeing close work while providing wraparound protection. Provides high performance and higher leve...
mpn: SB6145S, ean: 0814992000951,
Staight back flexible temples provide outstanding fit.Sleek slimline protection.. Built in rubber flange nose piece provides all day comfort.. Scratch resistant polycarbonate lens provides 99% UVA/B/C protection.. 12 Pack.
mpn: S1933X-3, ean: 0603390094552,
Computer Vision Syndrome [CVS] is an increasing problem, with nearly 70% of U.S. adults experiencing digital eye strain. Uvex Skyper Blue Light Blocking Computer Glasses deliver short and long term protection for your eyes. The Orange Lens features S...
mpn: 770726, ean: 5427345573061,
Exclusive Hobart mirrored safety glasses feature form-fitting frames with mirrored, shatterproof polycarbonate lenses that have scratch-resistant coating. Meets ansi z87.1 standards. Anti-scratch lens: Yes, lens color: Mirror, lens type: Polycarbonat...