KwikSafety (Charlotte, NC) BOA 1 PACK (External Shock Absorber) Single Leg 6ft Safety Lanyard OSHA ANSI Fall Protection Restraint Equipment Snap Rebar Hook Connectors Construction Arborist Roofing
Free Shipping Included! KwikSafety (Charlotte, NC) BOA 1 PACK (External Shock Absorber) Single Leg 6ft Safety Lanyard OSHA ANSI Fall Protection Restraint Equipment Snap Rebar Hook Connectors Construction Arborist Roofing by KwikSafety at American Trade System. MPN: FBA_1831029. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. The KwikSafety Single Leg Shock Absorber Safety Lanyard equipped with Snap & Rebar Hook will keep you safe on jobs or activities that require fall protection. This tactical lanyard is designed to reduce the dangers of falling or slipping. Easily maneuver and position yourself around obstacles and obstructions while remaining secure and safe. The highly conspicuous yellow polyester material is ultra-noticeable in direct sunlight, and aids visibility in foggy, dusty and dim-light conditions to hel
Product Description & Reviews
The KwikSafety Single Leg Shock Absorber Safety Lanyard equipped with Snap & Rebar Hook will keep you safe on jobs or activities that require fall protection. This tactical lanyard is designed to reduce the dangers of falling or slipping. Easily maneuver and position yourself around obstacles and obstructions while remaining secure and safe. The highly conspicuous yellow polyester material is ultra-noticeable in direct sunlight, and aids visibility in foggy, dusty and dim-light conditions to help prevent accidents to those who wear it. The double-locking ANSI compliant hooks are user-friendly while providing substantial security. It's the ideal fall protection device for construction, welding, roofing, logging, arborists, climbing, emergency and rescue services, and other utility jobs at hazardous heights.
Features & Highlights
- WHO - "We Don't Cut Corners on Safety" | The KwikSafety BOA is a single leg, heavy duty, high performance safety lanyard that meets and exceeds the standards of ANSI Z359.13-2013. Be seen and be safe with the fluorescent yellow 1 inch wide polyester webbing. Use with any compatible fall protection safety harness, free fall (FF) lanyards, energy absorbers, lifelines, and anchorage lanyards. Safely perform the job knowing the BOA fall protection lanyard has your back!
- WHAT - "All the Safety Bells and Whistles" | The self-locking rebar and snap hooks meet ANSI Z359.12 and CSA Z259.12 standards and have a tensile strength of 5,000lbs and gate strength of 3,600lbs. Both hooks allow for ease of use around construction site scaffolding, I-beams, and concrete structures. Expandable webbing allows for a maximum deployment distance of 48 inches (1.2 meters). User weight capacity ranges from 130-310lbs (includes worker weight, clothing, and tools).
- WHEN - "To Make a Long Safety Story Short" | The 6 foot (1.8 meters)BOA safety lanyard comes completely equipped with an external shock absorbing pack that deploys in the event of a fall to reduce impact forces and acceleration to minimize injury. Average arresting force is 900lbs (4kN). If the shock absorber has been deployed or compromised in any event, it is no longer in working condition and can lead to injury and OSHA citation if use is continued.
- WHERE - "Spill the Safety Beans" | Use the KwikSafety BOA positioning lanyard in wet, dry, hot, or cold weather thanks to the high tensile strength and top quality static and dynamic performance. Make the BOA a part of your Industrial Safety PPE (personal protection equipment) for jobs/workplaces such as arborists, roofing, climbing, logging, inspection, emergency and rescue services, military, gutter cleaning, and other professional workplaces.
- WHY - "STRAIGHT FROM THE SAFETY HORSE'S MOUTH" | KwikSafety products are proudly designed & shipped from Charlotte, NC, USA. Our Charlotte-based team will quickly answer any and all of your questions and concerns about your order in English or Spanish, si habla Espanol (cordón de seguridad, cordón de protección contra caídas). KwikSafety products are premium stylish safety products designed by Americans with American Standard level of quality. If you have a problem, we have a solution.
Restraint Ropes & Lanyards
Tools & Home Improvement
7.7 x 9.8 x 14.2 inches
7.7 x 2.9 x 10.9 inches
Have questions about this item (FBA_1831029), or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by KwikSafety, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
mpn: 01220, ean: 0672421012209,
The Shock Absorbing Lanyard is the premiere free fall lanyard offered by Guardian Fall Protection. It meets all the stringent ANSI Z359.13-2009 regulations, and the integrated shock absorbing component limits average arresting forces to 900 pounds or...
mpn: 7240Y3A, ean: 0084298407246,
7240Y3A has been replaced by the 8240Y3A, which has updated safer rebar hooks.Internal continuous-length shock absorber limits arresting forces to 900 pounds or less. Elastic leg helps to minimize tripping hazards. High-modulus elastic is strong and ...
mpn: 11203 .x1-GFP, ean: 0672421112039,
The Guardian Fall Protection Internal Shock Lanyard is comprised of heavy duty outer polyester webbing, with a polyester core specifically designed to reduce the impact forces resulting from a fall. Because the shock absorption is built directly into...
mpn: L052AA02, ean: 3342540821514,
The GRILLON adjustable lanyard is used to make work positioning systems, to complement a fall-arrest system. Its length can be very easily and precisely adjusted as necessary for comfortable positioning at the work station. Depending on the configura...