Super Savings Item! Save 37% on the 3M DBI-SALA Shockwave 2, 1244306 6' Shock Absorbing Lanyard, Tubular Web, Snap Hook At Ends, Yellow by 3M Personal Protective Equipment at American Trade System. MPN: DBS1244306. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Our ShockWave2 shock absorbing lanyards are stretchable for complete freedom of movement. There is certain to be a model that will meet your fall arrest requirements from this innovative product line. The ShockWave2 incorporates a unique inner core that immediately begins to extend and absorb energy during a fall, limiting arresting forces to no more than 900 lbs.Long enough to be user friendly, but kept as short as possible to minimize free fall distance. Expands to 6 ft (18m) when taut and con
Product Description & Reviews
Our ShockWave2 shock absorbing lanyards are stretchable for complete freedom of movement. There is certain to be a model that will meet your fall arrest requirements from this innovative product line. The ShockWave2 incorporates a unique inner core that immediately begins to extend and absorb energy during a fall, limiting arresting forces to no more than 900 lbs.
Features & Highlights
- Long enough to be user friendly, but kept as short as possible to minimize free fall distance
- Expands to 6 ft (18m) when taut and contracts to 4-1/2 ft (14m) keeping it out of the workers way, reducing dragging, snagging and trip falls
- Rugged construction endures rough use, standing up to long periods of outdoor elements including sun exposure without tearing or fraying for added longevity
- Automatically locks and closes for added safety, and allow you to open and connect without getting your thumb or fingers in the way - even with gloves on
- 6 ft (18m) single-leg with tubular web and snap hooks at each end
- For industrial/occupational use only. Not for consumer sale or use
- Expands to 6-Feet and contracts to 4 1/2-Feet in reaction to your movements
- Reduces trip fall hazards, dragging and snagging for complete freedom of movement
- Easy to use self locking snap hooks at both ends
- Snap hook gates meet new ANSI Z359.1 3,600-Pound strength gate requirements
- Abrasion resistant tubular webbing for durability and longevity
3M Personal Protective Equipment
Restraint Ropes & Lanyards
Tools & Home Improvement
8.75 x 11.25 x 72 inches
6.7 x 3.6 x 10.2 inches
Have questions about this item (DBS1244306), or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by 3M Personal Protective Equipment, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
mpn: 72706SB1, ean: 0848013017819,
When there is no margin for error on your job site, FallTech Self-Retracting Lifelines (SRLs) deliver quick stopping power with minimal impact to the body and anchor point. Rugged, reliable and built to meet the industry’s highest standard, FllTech...
mpn: 1202754, ean: 0913687294849,
30-foot polyester polypropylene blend 5/8-inch diameter rope lifeline with snap hook at one end. Blended type lifelines feature additional abrasion and UV resistance for added durability and longevity. Offers fast and safe connection to an anchorage ...
The ox hook can handle light loads, heavy loads and even rescue! this handline hook features a WLL of 2500lbf (gate closed), 1000lbf (gate open). it also features a 3600lbf rated locking gate making rescue situations more efficientIt also features a ...
Work positioning lanyard for tree care, adjusts easily with only one hand, even when loaded. ZILLON is designed for use in double mode on the harness side attachment points, or in single mode on the ventral attachment point with the hand on the free ...